Have you lost all of your natural teeth due to injury, decay or periodontal disease? Are you unable to enjoy your favorite foods anymore as a result? Do you feel self-conscious when smiling or talking? Do you hate wearing removable dentures, or are your teeth too broken, too decayed or too few to be worth saving?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, read on. We have a solution that could be right for you.
All-On-4 Teeth in a Day is a type of denture that is secured in place using four dental implants that are placed during a minimally invasive procedure. Here’s the best part: You can have teeth removed or a denture placed the same day the implants are placed. That means you leave with teeth that are fixed into place – they don’t come out.
This will become your transition denture until the final reinforced, screw-retained one is made approximately three months later.
Teeth in a Day also can be provided as a fixed implant supported ceramic or porcelain bridge rather than a fixed denture.
Some benefits of Teeth in a Day include:
- A more affordable option than other permanent replacement options.
- Increased confidence to smile broadly and laugh heartily without hesitation.
- Eat all of the foods you love.
- A fixed solution; no need to remove dentures for soaking and cleaning.
- Get a full set of teeth without having to endure multiple surgeries and replacements to place a full set of implants in your mouth.
- Faster healing time.
- These replacements look and function just like your natural teeth.
Teeth in a Day is a treatment option that has been around since 1998, and hundreds of thousands of people have undergone this treatment.
To learn more about Teeth in a Day, please contact our office for a consultation. We will take a 3D CT scan of your teeth to determine your unique needs prior to developing your treatment plan.